VT Technology Management Utilities for Hyper-V build 126.96.36.199This release includes bug fixes, updated functionality for managed hosts discovery and persistence as well Guest Console View mouse support for virtual machines without integration services installed.
Release Notes : http://vtutilities.com/Products/vtUtilities/ReleaseNotes
Managed Hosts Discovery and Persistence
- A list of the managed Hyper-V hosts is currently saved between sessions.
- Managed hosts can be added by typing host name or address directly into Guest List View drop down box. Multiple hosts can be added as a semicolon separated list via 'Define View' dialog ('View|Select...'). 'Define View' dialog also supports discovery of all currently running Hyper-V hosts via Active Directory.
- Managed hosts can be removed by using 'Define View' dialog.
Guest Console View Enhancements
- This build includes fixes for mouse functionality in Guest Console View for virtual machines that have integration services installed as well as mouse support for virtual machines without integration services. In later case mouse will be captured in Guest Console View and can be released using a hot key configured via Options (Tools|Options) dialog.
- Mouse support for virtual machines without integration services works only for interactive console sessions and does not work via RDP.
- vtUtilities new build