Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2013 Date Published: 10 / 16 / 2013
MDT 2013 requires the use of the Windows ADK for Windows 8.1 which is also available for download.
What's New in MDT 2012 (download)
MDT includes several improvements that add new features and improve user experience with MDT, including support deployment of Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
MDT Quick Start Guides (download)
Deploy Windows and Office with Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2013. MDT is the recommended process and toolset for automating desktop and server deployment. MDT provides you with the following benefits:
- Unified tools and processes, including a set of guidance, for deploying desktops and servers in a common deployment console.
- Reduced deployment time and standardized desktop and server images.
Some of the key changes in MDT 2013 are:
- Support for the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) for Windows 8.1.
- Support for deployment of Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Support for System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
- Improved support x86-based Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) systems.
- MDT 2013 Support Clarification Windows IT Pro
- The Hydration Kit for ConfigMgr 2012 R2 based on MDT 2013 deploymentresearch
- MDT Overview ronnipedersen.com
- MDT TechNet
I am very grateful for this enlightening article. I am new to this issue, but for me it elucidated several questions. Congratulations on your knowledge on the subject. Thank you very much.ReplyDelete
aOffice 2013 Toolkit