MVMC made to ease the migration from vSphere/vCenter-based irtual machines (including vCenter Server 4.1, 5.0, ESX Server 4.1 and ESXi Server 4.1, 5.0) to Hyper-V 2008 R2/Hyper-V 3, adding virtual NICs to the converted virtual machine on Hyper-V and uninstalling VMware tools.
"MVMC provides the following features:
- Converts and deploys virtual machines from VMware hosts to Hyper-V hosts including Hyper-V on Windows Server® 2012.
- Converts VMware virtual disks to Hyper-V based virtual hard disks (VHDs).
- Supports conversion of virtual machines from VMware vSphere 4.1 and 5.0 hosts to Hyper-V.
- Offers fully scriptable command-line interfaces for performing virtual machine and disk conversions that integrates well with data center automation workflows and Windows PowerShell scripts.
- Has a wizard-driven GUI, making it simple to perform virtual machine conversion.
- Uninstalls VMware tools prior to conversion to provide a clean way to migrate VMware-based virtual machines to Hyper-V.
- Supports Windows Server guest operating system conversion, including Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003 SP2.
- Enables conversion of Windows® client versions including Windows 7.
- Installs integration services on the converted virtual machine if the guest operating system is Windows Server 2003 SP2."
Microsoft Solution Accelerators: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/solutionaccelerators/default.aspx